- Article by: LISA MEYERS MCCLINTICK , Special to the Star Tribune - December 27, 2013
- The Cook Group - - They donated thirty million dollars to restore the hotel!
- West Baden Springs Hotel
- It's a GRAND place!
- Photos: Unusual Views
- October 24, 1998; The Sky Lift
- History of the Hotel
- Early Photos
- The Cook Group's Other Projects
My Photos - Taken on my visit to West Baden Springs in June 2001
Lee W. Sinclair's Life
Sinclair Family Home (Photos) - Built by Lee W. Sinclair's father, Isaac
Aerial Photo of the Grounds
- NUVO Weekly
- West Baden Hotel: What could have been a Hoosier ruin is being transformed into a jewel An early History by NUVO NewsWeekly, Volume 8 Issue 28; September 18 - 25, 1997
- Some facts about West Baden Springs Hotel by NUVO NewsWeekly, Volume 8 Issue 28; September 18 - 25, 1997
- Tom Agan's West Baden Springs Hotel Postcards
- West Baden Springs Hotel
- The Atrium
- The Gardens
- The Springs
- Town of West Baden Springs
- Miscellaneous Cards
- Linton-Stockton High School Project: The high school made a whole project of a field trip to the hotel. Several classes participated and each student took an aspect of the hotel to write about. Very interesting web site.
- Some Really Spectacular Photos of the Hotel and some of its highlights.
- Lee Wiley Sinclair and West Baden Springs Hotel Timeline My page - written to focus on the man and his family. He's my great great grandmother's brother.
- Kenneth Howard's Timeline: The "Eighth Wonder of the World!"
- The Linton-Stockton High School Project Timeline
- Map of the West Baden Springs Hotel Grounds in 1910
- Kenneth Howard's Pages
- A collection of pictures of the West Baden Springs Hotel.
- Tearing it down to build it up.
- Page of pictures showing Valley people and the hotel.
- West Baden Springs Hotel history provided by Historic Landmarks.
- Hotel after Completion of Partial Renovation.
- Everman's Pages on the West Baden Springs Hotel
- A short history of the area with photos.
- Vintage photos: Page 2
- Vintage photos: Page 3
- Vintage photos: Page 4
- The Main Gate: Page 5
- Local Accommodations
- Local Attractions (Courtesy of the Beechwood Country Inn, a bed and breakfast in what used to be Ed Ballard's home.)
- Sam Jasper's Pages
- The grand reopening of the West Baden Springs Hotel (photos).
- Pictures of the Towering Finale at West Baden Springs Hotel.
- Outdoor Indiana: January/February 1999
- Issue Cover
- Springing from the past: West Baden Hotel Receives New Life
- West Baden Hotel History: 1901 - 1916
- Gambling and the Great Depression; page 3
- Los Angeles Casino Developer Optioned Purchase 1994; page 4
- The Groundwork for the Future; page 5
- Bedford, Indiana Times-Mail Online Supplement
- Lee Wiley Sinclair
- Cook Interview
- "Legacy of Dreams" by Chris Bundy of Salem, IN
- Williamson Interview
- The Jesuits
- "If you restore it and open it for tours, they will come"
- Electronic Theatre Controls; Lighting the Dome
- Master carver brought stone to life
- What will become of the property?
- A Brief History of Orange County
- Historic Landmarks Foundation
- Hotel destined to become state park?
- Miscellaneous Stories and Photos
- Indianapolis Children's Choir, West Baden Springs Hotel, December 4, 1999
- More Postcards; Great enlargements
- A National Historic Landmark in South Central Indiana
- One Tank Road Trips
- Attractions in Orange County
- A National Historic Landmark in south central Indiana
- Circle City Corvairs - Indianapolis, Indiana October Tour
- Elegance Returning To Midwest's Largest Resort
- French Lick Springs Resort
- West Baden Springs Hotel; Restoration in Progress (info on tours)
- Tour Schedule And Special Events
- Buy the West Baden Springs Hotel!!
- Vette Cruisin Indiana Hwy 150 & 145
- Historic Domed Hotel Gets A Second Life
Graphics on this page, other than photo postcards
and the "Graphics by JadeCat.com" button below,
were made exclusively for this web site and
are not offered for your use.
Please do not take them.
(If you REALLY want to use one, ask me - I'm nice.)
Look here for other similar backgrounds and buttons I've made
that are free for you to use.